Welcome to SearchPath.com(the “Site”).
Collections and Uses of Personal Information
When you use or register with the Site, we may ask for certain Personal Information. The categories of Personal Information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number). Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also ask for your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume, and any login ID or email address and password created by you. The Site also utilizes cookies to track your online activities within this Site, including, but not limited to, registration, submissions, and information requests. After your successful registration with the Site, you will be able to access, review and change your Personal Information provided by you through the Site.
We use Personal Information and other data collected through the Site to register you with the Site, to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information.
Disclosures of Personal Information
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to
- comply with the law requiring such disclosure;
- protect the rights or property of SearchPath or its affiliated companies;
- prevent a crime or protect national security or
- protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
SearchPath Commitment to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This Policy is effective as of August 31, 2019. If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please contact us at:
1138 W 9th Street,
Cleveland, OH 44113